Sunday, August 12, 2012

One Day Your Life Will Flash Before Your Eyes

I have been the worst blogger ever. I am just so lazy in the summer, I never photograph what I wear. But I never go anywhere, since there's no where to go around here. But on Friday I went to my friend's house to tie dye some shirts! We had so much fun, and made such a mess! My legs and hands still have stains from the dye. I don't care about mess though. I did fours shirts, and I'll show you them tomorrow! I'm really proud of them!








 I believe that this is the first post where you will see my purple hair! I'm really sorry I haven't posted photos sooner. What do you think?

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Unknown


J. Crew Denim Jacket- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Star Wars TShirt- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
High Waist Denim Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Boots- Call It Spring




2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It's subtle, but still makes a statement, right?
    The first and last time I tiedyed a shirt when horribly wrong. The shirt basically didn't get dyed at all. Oh well!
    Love, Evan
    Sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions