Friday, August 24, 2012

Time Is Swift, It Races By


This is how I looked yesturday, when I spent some time at the mall with my friend, Brittany! Then we went back to her house and watched the movie Taken, which was very good. I've never been one for action movies before, but I really liked it.

I've never really mixed prints much before, but I've started thinking about different ways to do it, so I'm thinking I'll be mixing prints quite a lot when the fall comes. I'm excited about fall comig in general! I've never really known what to wear in the fall and winter; spring and summer are my favourite fashion months. I just find it so much easier to dress for hot weather than cold. But I'm excited to try new things, and experiment! What about you? Which season is your favourite to dress for? And what are you excited about wearing in the fall?








Visit my Tumblr for my daily inspiration, here!

"Time is swift, it races by; Opportunites are born and die... Still you wait and will not try - A bird with wings who dares nor rise and fly." -A.A. Milne

Lace and Canvas Stripe Shirt- Romwe
Floral Tulip Skirt- Macy's (Material Girl)
Litas- NastyGal (Jeffrey Campbell)

17 comments:

  1. I love your skirt and the shirt! And wow, your JC Litas are awesome. I really love this cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice :))

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!:)
    you are so beautiful *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mixing of prints!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome outfit, the floral skirt is so pretty and omg i want your JC shoes! love your style and your blog :) following you
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! The shoes and skirt are adorable

    Xo, Kelsey

    http://www.trashtotrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! ^^

    hope u could join my giveaway! ^^

    heres the link: http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is incred, love the photos
    the shoes are my fave
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited about autumn too, kind of sick of the awful humid and hotness. Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Florals and stripes are the best combination!
    I can't wait for fall. I love to wear bright colored tights.
    Love, Evan
    P.S. I love Taken
    sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one stylish outfit to walk around the mall with!

    Love the florals + stripes - very edgy!
     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post:http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/08/fall-fashion-jacob-chic-suitcase.html 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combination of stripes and flowers!:)
    xx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your shirt is so cute!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your skirt. Thanks for stopping by my blog again and choosing me for the liebster award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous. I love your shoes!
    I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Please check out the details here - http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions