Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Best Thing About The Future

This is how I looked last week when I went to Halifax to do some shopping. I went with my friend Brittany, and I think she is a shopping lucky charm. Typically I find pants extremely hard to shop for, so I don't have very many. But when I went with her, I managed to pick up three pairs! Including a high waist pair of jeans from H&M, which I am so excited about! I've been looking for a pair for so long, and have never come across a pair that I could afford.








I love this high-low skirt from Romwe so much! It's so versitile, I think it's definitely become a staple in my wardrobe. I've ordered another, in black, and I can't wait for it to arrive!
"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time." -Abraham Lincoln


Blouse- Winners
Skirt- Romwe
Combat Boots- Call It Spring

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love you pair the boots with this outfit, very chic and give the look a touch of edginess!

    http://www.wear2day.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit :)

    xo, Jane
    http://styleswamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your new follower, I love your hair!!I hope you follow me back :*
    I was wondering if you can Like my FB page too? https://www.facebook.com/quincemarmalade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Thank you for the very sweet comment and for following my blog!
    I like your blog too so I'm your new follower! :)
    x,
    Sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about this outfit. and you are gorgeous.

    following :)

    ♥ chaos with a capital k ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is so awesome! I love the color and the asymmetric length! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic1 love ur style<3

    anyway visit and follow mine sweetie i follow back:)
    hello behel

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your burgundy mullet skirt! so beautiful! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

    Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the burgundy skirt and the blouse too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dear you have great style and l like your hair!!
    Thank for sweet comment on my blog!!


    I'm your new follower and I hope you follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions