Saturday, October 27, 2012

Remember, Remember, This Is Now...

 Hello, friends! I hope your weekend is going well. Mine is full of work, just like every other one!
But last weekend, Sunday was a very exciting day. Not so much for me, but for my wonderful sister. That was the day that she set off, all on her own, for the amazing city of London! Having my big sister in a city in a whole other country is very cool to me for some reason.. It makes me very excited for when I can take a trip of my own to some far off country!







I love this jumper so much. I received it as  Christmas gift last year, and I can count the number of time I've worn it on one hand. Which is a sad thing, becuase it's so beautiful!

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I've taken for granted." -Sylvia Plath


White Rose Jumper- American Apparel
Chiffon Skirt- Romwe
Litas- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)


20 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! It's such a gorgeous color, and it looks super floaty!

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. verry nice outfit,and i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Love your skirt!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your hair, they are really pretty. I also love the skirt

    Stephanie thank you very much for your comment and thank you for following me. It makes me very happy. I'd be lookbook soon do not worry;)

    Kisse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto bella la gonna (: Reb, xoxo.
    *Nuovo look sul mio blog (: fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;D
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/lacoste-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jumper is stunningly beautiful and love the skirt so much! great outfit hun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look!!! :)

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting for your sister to have gone to London, it's an amazing city :) your outfit here is lovely, very romantic - I am now lusting after that jumper!!! Love the colours in your hair too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit-and amazing hair! good luck to your sister in London, hopefully you'll be able to visit her someday :)
    thanks so much for following, i love your blog and am returning the favor xx

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt :)

    http://summerfashiongrunge.blogspot.co.uk/

    summer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your jumper is so gorgeous!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is amazing, love the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your hair color. it's so amazing

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/live-by-grace.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit <3
    The jumper is amazing and you wear it perfectly with this skirt !

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions