Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Now, Bring Me That Horizon

This will be a really quick post, as I'm moving tomorrow! I have to go to bed early tonight so I can wake up at 2am to be at the airport on time..
 But on a more serious note, I'm not sure about the immediate future of this blog. I don't know if I will have a computer available for me to continue blogging, so if you don't see any posts going up on here, it's becasue I don't have a computer. But I'll try my hardest to get my hands on one!

250 256 257 258 260
 
I thought it would be interesting to mix stripes, since it's such a huge trend right now. What do you think?
 
"Now, bring me that horizon." -Johnny Depp, Pirates Of The Caribbean: The curse Of The Black Pearl
 
 
Striped Button Down Shirt- Romwe
Striped Shirt- Winners
Shorts- H&M
Socks- Ardene
Boots- Call It Spring
 

10 comments:

  1. i really like your dip died ends!
    also love the black and white outfit.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo all the best with the move. I hope you manage to find computer so you could keep blogging x

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is everything. You are perfect.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white strips!! (: one can never go wrong with a black and white outfit.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool outfit. And I love your hair! I hope you'll have still be able to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great I love mixed stripes. Have an amazing summer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. monochrome never fails, and it looks amazing here!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, you look very pretty.

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me if you like it. I am new in this world and I am loving it =)
    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a unique style! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the monochromic patterning! Great outfit :D
    Yinyin xx

    Yinyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions